have a 2012 yamaha zuma want it faster than 42

Dustin Davidson /

its a 2012 yamamha zuma fuel injected ive put a e3 spark plug on thinkin bout putting a k&n similar air filter on to remove the air filter box cold air intake. but beyond tht im not sure what else i can do it goes 42 top what can i do to make it faster? i want atleast 45 50 plus would be great but 45 is ideal please help me out

Re: have a 2012 yamaha zuma want it faster than 42

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

I'll break it to you gently. You have a scooter. Moped Army is centered around two stroke mopeds.

Dustin Davidson /

acording to ur cute lil picture i technically have a "moped" either way dude its all the same man im just trying to get some help. if this aint a good site for my yamaha zuma then what would be a better site?

The Zuma is in no way a moped, sorry to bust ya bubble. I would link you to a scooter site but I personally don't know of any as I don't own a scooter, nor have I owned one.

Good luck.

Out of all the things you can do, throwing a superfast Kay and Enn style filter on could be the worst thing you can do.

How about you fill the tires up more.

Moddifying out of stock setup on something that is fuel injected? Why?

Zumaforums.

Dicks?

Yes.

yeah...zumaforums.net. Zumas are the BEST scooters out on the road. Definitely a scooter by definition. Unfortunately, ya got a 2012 4T zuma....not much available by way of mods like it's 2T predecessor....check out cylinder kits for the yamaha C3, they supposedly share the same engine.

ZUMAFORUMS.NET FTW!!

Tyler Downing /

Lol did you read the "cute lil picture"? Definitely not a moped or a noped.

whatped

Overpriced Parts /

I got a 1973 Chevy nova 250ci I6 engine, Powerglide tranny and points ignition

What aftermarket solid state ignition can I use instead of points?

Will the vacuum advance lines and part throttle kickdown still work?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account