Honda NC50 with DR 65cc kit

I have a 1978 Honda NC50 that I have recently purchased with a DR 65cc kit and a proma pipe modified to fit my moped. Curious as to what you guys think would be the best carburetor to run with this set up or what I could drill out my stock carb jets out to with best results. I am running this moped with premix not oil injection.

Re: Honda NC50 with DR 65cc kit

Hey Iam right up the road from you in Winthrop and I have a few nc50's so if you need any parts let me know. As for a carb I bought a cheap 20mm carb off ebay and made an adapter to my stock (dremeled out) intake and I modified the stock exhaust.The weak ends intake for the VM20 will work with one of the cheap carbs with a little modification.

Cheap 20mm carb $20 +shipping

Weak ends Intake $60 +shipping

VM20 Mikuni $75?+shipping

I have a mikuni vm20 on mine with a 70cc dr kit. It's been working really well, but I'm still working out the jetting.

weekends intake, vm20 (if ya can find 1) good set of reeds. don`t get the vm20 clone. if you get a cheep e-bay carb make sure its for a 2t not 4t.

do a search for cheap e-bay carb or cheap Chinese carb.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account