Hard starting kitted e50

So my treats 70cc kit used to start first kick and now it doesnt? Could it be air leaks. I havent tried any leak test yet but it takes like 10 kicks to get it to go

Re: Hard starting kitted e50

Even though you put a question mark at the end of one of those sentences, none of them were questions and only 2/3 of them were actually sentences.

Ok sorry mom, i have a 1978 puch maxi with a treats kstar70 cc bore kit with paz clutch springs 17x40 gearing and a 15mm high flow carb. My question is why is it hard to start now.nit started first kick when i threw it on there now it take a while to get it to go. Its only got 100 miles on it

Overpriced Parts /

Overheated seized it and now you got bad compression

This is going to be fun. I can see it already.

Ok ken you so wrong. It still runs and drivesgreat and ive taken that engine apart multiple times just to check things out and there great so that was no help

I bet you have an air leak.

Thats what im thinking. Im gonna do some moped maintenence tomorrow seeing how it might rain. Im gonna check my timing and air leaks and point gap. So i will talk to ya'll if there is a problem. Thanks

Re-torque everything, Problem solved..

The problem is you live in Coventry Connecticut. A terrible town deep within the land of no souls.

Adam Riggsby Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> The problem is you live in Coventry Connecticut. A

> terrible town deep within the land of no souls.

This.

Ok and where do you live?

^^^Learn to use this website, it is helpful. ^^^

profile, wiki, search, follow topics, preview post, edit post.......... embed photos or video.......

I know how to use the site. I was just asking one simple question and everyone had there period so i know what to do so. Byeee

Sounds like air leaks to me, we need to keep this thread going. His sentences are getting better with every post.

Yeah im gonna test air leaks

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account