Alright so I got hungry and went out and grabbed some Chipotle. Then I sat in front of the TV for a while. Around 10:20 I decided I was going to take this bitch apart. Around 11:20 I was washing my hands and getting ready for bed. the motor is completely apart and now I have to f-ed cranks and in need of a new one.
You can see zip ties in one photo that's a good tip for any new V1 rebuilders. That is how I keep all my shims in check. I take parts off run a zip tie through and around them.
Luckily my brand new main crank bearings appear to be perfect. I did however screw up the seals when I popped them out since I want to flush the bearings just to be sure.
Here is a pic of the pipe too since it's off. I had to cut a custom flange and make half of a new header. I made the flange from thick steel I had laying around. That will it will NOT get bent.
Also I don't know if it's from all the soft seizing and what not but my ring gap is crazy big....