Made some small but important progress tonight. I got the brake tab modded so the front brake works. I installed the tank back on the bike and put in the new petcock. I put my controls, grips, and mirror on along with running some of the cables. Sized and installed my new throttle cable. I decided that I might as well install a new external condenser since I have had nothing but bad luck with these stupid little caps.
I said a sad farewell to my center stand and installed my rad new side stand.
Lastly I cut all the gaskets that I need for my intake mess.
I apologize all I have are cell phone photos for tonight.
More progress soon.