Re: maloosi gears on nu-50 (dont fit)

jeff cartwright /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

can some of you that have access measure your shaft size? with the case opened up its the center shaft (of 3) total inside. the end is just shy of what the size is where the gear actually sits ( because its pressed on)..

- also let me hear your experiences since the change.. i noticed the ring gear has the same amount of teeth as the old one.. but the variator shaft has 2 more teeth (taller gear)..any input is good..

anyone know if these gears could be welded??? i have treats checking to see if i got a reject gear or because its an iowa urban express????

i really cant wait to get this thing going, its been torn down doing mods for 2 months...gears, vaiators, cluch, weights, big bore kit, intake changes etc.. its time to ride......

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account