want to know, yamaha big bore stuff

Gerard Cantu /

i have a 1981 yamaha mj50 towny . that being said, it needs a top end kit alittle over stock. heard to find for a towny. I was told that a jug from a towny would work on a qt50. If i used the towny exaust. If true ? I should be able to use the qt50 exhaust on the towny? Was told the port is a little off. that is the only difference . What do you think? Yes i know some of you out there don't like nopeds but they are out there. So get over it. Thank you for your time.

Re: want to know, yamaha big bore stuff

pw50 three wheeler cylinders bolt right on and are 60cc or some shit if I remember right. also the pw50 rear drive gears allow for lower rpm's and higher top speed if you can pull them/ have enough power to benefit from them and are not a fat ass.

ブロック 666 /

If you can find one the 65cc Malossi kit rips.But they are discontinued and getting harder and harder to find.If you find one Malossi kit and they have more buy at least 2 of them.Can nver have enough parts.

you can make any exhaust work with some hacking and welding and/or creativity. I know little about the towny, but it's same's the QT engine. the qt50/sting/pw50 kits should work. enjoy.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account