Kstar to Spigot Mount PHGB Intake options

There aren't very many options that are available to buy so I ended up making my own out of a puch pipe header.

I don't like it very much. Its not perfectly round so its difficult to get the spigot to seal around it. Besides I don't like having my carb facing forward.

So what are my options? Any ideas?

19mm carb btw.

Re: Kstar to Spigot Mount PHGB Intake options

If you get too close to the bend it isn't round. If you have the clamp on carb 3/4 copper plumbing pipe can go into it and then hose join the copper pipe stub to the header now intake

Huh?

I have the spigot mount carb

rad hose and clamps is the way IMO.

Yeah I know that much, I want something I can mount the carb facing the rear wheel. Or just not facing forward. I am thinking if I can find a right mounting pipe that is the right size I could get something working.

NoISy BOyS KEV /

I made my first intake out of an old toddler bike handlebar set... 19mm I.D.

get a small piece of flat steel, cut the flange, bore the hole, drill mount holes, weld your 90 on in any desired direction and blast.

If you dont want to make a flange you could just cut the one off your current intake. I'm always looking for new ways to build intakes... Here's my latest, It's part of a walker. 21mm I.D. $0.00 invested :)

whAT'S WITH THESPRING?

A Boy Named Britchez ... /

^Spring is, of course, a marvelous thing.

My favorite option is using a solo odyssey header as an intake. Lets the carb sit above the flywheel cover, and it's 19mm i.d. Bolts right on to puch intake stud spacing too.

Ohh I like the solo odyssey header idea. Any pics of it?

what is up with the spring?

My guess is the spring is for extra heat displacement?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account