Re: Wizard Powers Revisited (NU50M)

Bump because new pipe. Also new cylinder, head, and a few other items, but at least we can show you how the new pipe will look. It's a Gianelli scooter pipe. Further info in the next few days I think.

(edited)

IMG_5864.JPG

No Ped Steve Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Bump because new pipe. Also new cylinder, head,

> and a few other items, but at least we can show

> you how the new pipe will look. It's a Gianelli

> scooter pipe.

COCK TEASE

I prefer my industry title of "Fluffer", thank-you.

Still waiting on video!

I know! I'm such a bum. I have a little bit of gopro footy from the Blood Drive Infinity rally and some other stuff, prob not much of dirt riding just yet though. I am an asshole when it comes to editing/posting. Hang tough and when I get this latest iteration on the road I'll get a little something up for you including some dirt shredding. Thank-you for your patience, your call is important to us...

A couple more teaser pics

Got the pipe a little dirty test riding

Walkaround video. Not sure how to properly embed, sorry.

<iframe src=" https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=10151249768464290" ; width="1280" height="720" frameborder="0"></iframe>

It's the dead of winter, so you're not getting too much, but hopefully you are all sufficiently bored that you will willingly endure another mini update form me. This bike will be ready for and riding at the upcoming UB Rally in Feb.

Changelist:

Athena Cylinder

Big Fatty High Comp head

Gianelli Scooter Pipe

Aluminum intake tube

Computer mount

New bars/stem/pedals

New polini air filter

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account