jetting.. starting point.?

have a Dellorto SHA 15/15 tuning it etc/, along with alot of other small things on my maxi.. NOT asking what jets are, what they do, or WHAT EXACT SIZE TO USE. just curious what is a good range to start in roughly.. i dont wanna spend $80-$100 to buy 5 jet packs in every range if i can avoid... should the jet currently in carb be labeled?? couldnt see anything

**I HAVE looked and read alot , couldnt find any info in wiki, etc"

Re: jetting.. starting point.?

#CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne /

You our one lazy ass lying motherfucker do a real search bitch.

only a few similar setups in tuner spreadsheet. but im seeing low 60's to mid 70's range. i know this can vary alot, but does that range to buy 10-15 main jets in sound right?

Search plug chops & timing before jetting.

will look into that more. and i'll do a real search bitch.

start at about a 64 and do a plug chop if you are not in a hurry and want to save money. thats for a relatively stock bike. you should post your set up so we can help better.

Mel hes running a Dellorto SHA 15/15 tuning not a 12mm dingaling bing, dam this kid might be lazy but that no resin to tell him to jet it so lean.

Hell a 64 in a Dellorto SHA 15/15 will smear his piston to the cylinder!

@Zeb post the links to the info you find in your real search.

Wayne, maybe you're right, it's been a long time since I tuned my pug lvs u3, with a 15/15, I thought I'm running a low 60's. But hey I'm a low 60's, and the memory is not so good, plus I've tuned 7 other peds and a lambretta since then. My memory gets a little jumbled sometimes,(always). All my bikes run great though! I guess I'll open up that 15 and check. Sorry Dub, If I'm wrong. And I must admit, I'm no Crazy Wayne. (edited)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account