Re: Exhaust for boring stockish Peugeot103 setup

Marvin Chan /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

well i guess the original thread is a moot point somewhat. i'm just not satisfied with the performance in an area with hills, long stretches, and stop&go city traffic. if i was a lazy man i guess i should go get a 70castiron+g3 and be done with it.

but i like tinkering with the stock50cc (attempting to utilize the full potential of the cylinder) so i'm thinking. if i going to pull it apart..i'll port the exhaust and cut 2 more boost ports. i was just thinking of not making a flange to use peugeot header and if i can get a moby ball joint it'll save me some time. i'm only leaning towards the g3 because it has a wide range and has known to work with stock cylinders.(since mine is modified it should hit the necessary rpms) my low end is pretty weak and is screaming for a clutch pulley. it just so pricey building a 50 vs 70.. (edited)

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account