What is everyone using on their tomos a55's?

Jake Pearson /

Since the tuning spreadsheet has gone down, I've been waiting for tomos owners to fill in their specs but it's been slow going.

Just asking to see what everyone running an A55 is running... Kits? carb? jet size(s)? Exhaust?

For example, I have an a55 with an airsal, 17.5 phva with a 76 main, and a biturbo exhaust. Hits a decent top speed (maybe 45) but I'm still not super happy with the low end takeoff... been playing around with it, but I have the feeling some or a lot of this might be the biturbo.

So, tomos people, what do you have going on? What's your setup and how do you feel about it?

Or, I guess, if you're going to type it up anyways, I suppose it could just be added to the temp spreadsheet. Which would be better in the long run. But if you feel like typing it twice, I'd love to see it here!

Re: What is everyone using on their tomos a55's?

Matthew Stoddard /

no kit, stock carb, UNI foam filter, 58 main jet, biturbo pipe, 27x24 gearing. I need to get some bigger jets because it runs best with the needle in the bottom position.

40mph top speed on good days. 35 on meh days. my low end seems pretty wimpy, too. i'd guess it's my gearing + the biturbo, so i'll hopefully be changing both soon.

Jake Pearson /

wow. yeah, that spreadsheet. I thought it disappeared, I remember a thread on here where linda said that she had another copy but it's not linked to in the wiki (I don't think).

If it's really not there, can you link that in the wiki? Maybe I'm just really dumb and couldn't find it. That would be sad.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account