Puch exhausts

I've been rockin the proma circuit for a while now. I love the low end for beating shitty cab drivers off the light through downtown traffic, but I hate the fact that they keep shitting out on me, baffles breaking off (even after being welded), headers cracking, etc.... Anything else comparable that has decent low end??

Set up = e50, 70cc Airsal, Hi-Comp head, 16 SHA.

Re: Puch exhausts

Beard Road Bruiser (SoB) /

Estoril

Probably Fred /

Techno circuit

treats pipe

Probably Fred /

Treats pipe is not a low end pipe

do you use the cylinder mount tab?

+1 estoril, well made pipe. Good all around power and probably wont rattle to pieces like a circuit.

campeona del mundo /

puch leo vince if ya can find one! or a proma gp but those are pretty lame. just get a higher rpm pipe like the treats pipe or a derestricted estoril and lighten your clutch along with running stiffer springs.

Probably Fred /

Treats pipe is nothing like a derestricted Estroil and vice a Vera

Nether is like a Proma circuit

i got a puch leo vince. it kinda rules. i think the proma is better for stock cyls and low end grunt tho.

i only see them break when dudes use the cylinder mounting tab. chop that thing off.

does the estoril on a maxi require a magnum pedal crank?

Yes.

how much $ dem is?

Probably Fred /

No just bend your petal crank

Nope I never used the tab to mount to the cylinder. The Estoril seems like a solid choice. They don't clear maxi's but they do clear freespirts/magnums which I'll be using it on. Thankz duders.

maxi with za50/za50 pedal crank just barely hits.

sookia sookia /

where can i find bolts to use the cylinder tab mount?

arms can always be bent to fix though they are soft enough to save the crank from damage.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account