Derbi slider weight recommendations?

I have a flatreed running a 60cc autisa kit, big muffler racing pipe, and a 19mm phbg. I'm planning on running the red MHR clutch springs and keeping the stock variator spring and stock 6 roller variator. I'd like to go with the DR sliders but I have no concept of what would be an appropriate weight.

Re: Derbi slider weight recommendations?

Buy a range

There are 17 different weights available and they cost 20 bucks a piece. I'm at least looking for a vague idea.

Going to try 4g.

I have a set of 3g if you ever want to try them, I could mail them to you and if you like them shoot me $10. I needed lighter weights for my setup. What size do you need these are for TJT(16x13).

just started experimenting with these

try 3g

where did you get the Autisa kit?

I've been using 3.5 gr

i just got a derbi 6 roller for my hobbit..... it has 7 grams weights in it which seeem way to heavy. what set ups are you guys runnign with the 3.5g, 3 g

..... the moped factory slick ricks are 8g x3 thats 24 grams and they seem pretty tits for a kitted hobbit.....

so im thinkin i want roughly the same weight so 4g x6 ?

does anyone know if i wanna keep the weight total the same or is the weight per slider really what makes the shift differnece

I'm running 16g total weight right now. My hobbit loves it.

Stock variator weights in my flat reed are 6g each. The Polini weights from treats have four different weight sets for $33. Dial it in with the Polini weights and then think about the sliders.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

fuck sliderz

polini weights for dialing it in

but just remove half the weights (so equiv to 3.5g all around) and youll be ripping

you could prob go heavier since im basing that on a heavily modified stock

i could only get them to 4.5 (27g total) but it seems alot better, ahaha i also found away to double up stock clutch springs n it def helped till i can get the dios or sumshit

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account