Re: Puch CDI lighting woes

Ah the pm routine. I remember that, you pretended to help but never did anything. Again, a ruse.

#CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne /

Well if you don't want help Jesse stop blaming me for what you and you clan can't fix?

Or is this entire thread is just a ruse as you like to say?

So P.M. me or fuck off

Have a nice day.

(edited)

I should tape a battery to it. Excellent advice. Sage like even. But we already did that, read the thread again if you'd like.

No actual advice though. Good work on consistently useless posting.

No you go reread the thread i asked you for more info and posted things for you to check then you don't post anything for me to help you but your BS.

So duct tape it or post the info i asked for to help you.

The burden of proof is not mine to give, this is Nik's thread. I'm not giving you bullshit, I'm calling you an ignorant troll who speaks with audacity and a clearly defined goal of belittling everyone on this site. It's in your name. You bother to post but not in any actual helpful way. The only people that believe anything you write are people who don't know any better and fall for your bullshit. People that know what they are doing see you're an idiot and I'm calling you on it.

Post relevant helpful information without badgering people with innocent questions or mocking them for not having years of experience. That is what this forum is for. Don't open every post with derisive mockery and then follow it up with links to the wiki.

Stop posting.

Right I'm the idiot with lights that work on my mopeds.

And i never helped anyone with moped problems on MA.

And i never post any useful info on this Moped Army website or it's WIKI.

And i give belittling bullshit to everyone i can with innocent retard questions.

And i give link's to info and the WIKI and even tell them to do a search.

And i call them retards, dummy's, dumb ass's, short bus rider's, cry baby's, fuck wad's, window licker's, ass wipes.....

So what's not to like a bought me Jesse?

Your good friend

Crazy Wayne (edited)

> So what's not to like a bought me Jesse?

Damn, you got me on that one. If I give you my number will you call me a fucktard short bus rider over the phone too? I should go to the wiki for the answer to that one I guess. Can you provide a link?

A link for my good friend Jesse.

A link for you.

My dear friend Jesse you never sent me a pm with your phone number.

I try to help you but all you want to do is fight with me Jesse?

Dose your boss at the shop you ruse to be a pro-bike repair mechanic know that you and your teem of Moped scientists cant fix a simpleton moped lighting system.

Next you will be calming to be a pro-moped repair mechanic at 77.

P.S.

Good luck to you seeking wiring help on the MRA webturd.

English mother fucker, can you type it?

I am a Ducati factory trained mechanic working full time in a scooter/ moped shop. Which is why I know you are full of shit. Only reply if you have pertinent information concerning the issues at hand.

Why would I send you my phone number?

Stop posting.

lol, Gif's get my goat. Everytime...

Josh G Wrote:

Hosted on my friend Dutch's servers.

Wayne, I think you have misconstrued my sarcasm as fact. Jesse isn't working on my bike, I am trying to fix the problem myself. Jesse doesn't need help when it comes to working on bikes and if i took the ped to him it's a fact that he would have the situation sorted within the day. The wiring is legit; I'm going to try some of the suggestions mentioned earlier and I will update this thread accordingly when the problem is identified and subsequently solved. (edited)

Probably Fred /

Hey! how did I get in the link

I stayed out of this one because a cdi will just fry when I get close to it

How can you fix it if he doesn't have your phone number. Every time he tries to call all he hears is..................

SORRY, WRONG NUMBER!!!!!!!!

^

Is it that Wayne has top secret shit that he can't relay on this forum and the reason he needs your number? You may have tried it already, not sure, but you could try a completely different and extra grnd wire to the lights to see if that works. You could also completely insulate the lighting coil from the backing plate just for kicks. Take the regulator out of the mix just for the sake of elimination. I understand that it should work as you have it wired

Word. Start simplifying till it starts working, then start adding stuff back till it doesn't.

Sure doesn't beat the good'ole measure, test and target route, but still gets it done.

Not trying to be a troll, but I think I did see something like 3 wires attached on the same ground point. Maybe I'm wrong? Maybe something is feeding back?

I'm just gonna go steal it and fix it. It's probably something stupid that we are all missing.

"It's INSTUPITUOUS!"

Snords, we grounded literally everything separately, but insulating the coil from the plate does sound interesting. Testing at 30v just off the coil so direct lighting is still gonna blow bulbs. The cdi used to be Responsible Jon's so I'm going to but him up and see if there was anything going on when he ran it.

Nate, that was the lights and regulator ground, which we later on ruled out with the multi point grounding. If you wanna use magic that is fine, but I'm pretty interested in figuring this shit out.

Hello?

Wayne? Where is your help? We need answers from you. Given all the information you asked for has been provided can you now magic this shit fixed for us? I know you can because you own a real bike like a real man should.

Jimbo Grand Daddy /

Jesse Stephenson Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> How can you fix it if he doesn't have your phone

> number. Every time he tries to call all he hears

> is..................

>

>

>

>

>

>

> SORRY, WRONG NUMBER!!!!!!!!

/thread.

Wayne, fix our problems. We are unable to do it. Fix it for us and explain what n00b shit we are doing wrong. Give me your number so that I may get tech support live. Explain to me why having the lights hooked up to the frame makes the ignition misfire.

Update!

We fixed this weeks ago but I haven't gotten around to typing it up yet so lemme do that.

Turns out that there wasn't a single thing wrong with the wiring. It's just that the cdi box was getting interference from the lighting coil. Which should never happen but the box had failed in an odd way. Without the lights hooked up it worked fine but with them it misfired above a certain rpm. Different box and the problem was gone.

Guess someone should put that in the wiki.

Well when you run your wiring parallel the zap will jump/bleed to the other wires just like a transformer winding.

So it was your wiring job after all that killed the box.

P.S.

You suck

Ummmm no, the box was faulty. Everything always grounds back to the frame on every bike ever. That includes the ignition. Do you even understand how things work?

Oh right, we covered that. Womp womp.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account