Well, I did what Morgan said to do.
I widened and raised the exhaust port 1mm each side,
took 1mm of the piston skirt intake side,
Also I made my SHA 14:12 a 14:14 and widened the intake manifold to 14mm and matched the intake window to 14mm.
In the process of drilling out my intake manifold I went through one of the walls. I JB welded it by rolling up some gasket material and sticking it in the intake to keep the JB from running into the manifold and applying the JB on the outside. It seems ok to me, at least for now. So I had to let the intake sit off the moped overnight and was unable to test my improvements yet.
Will report back with my findings.