Re: Water cooled Puch Polini

Maize, do you mean a scooter type clutch design or what, because if you mean a dry clutch that thing would burn up in a minute in an e50.

Salsa Salsa /

I mean a dry clutch from a scooter in a e50. See that image I posted like 30 posts ago?

Salsa Salsa /

There will be oil in there. Don't worry guy :)

Oh ok yeah that would be rad.

My 2 cents.....manufacture a clutch and bell combo based off the existing E50 design. Don't be like most ME students and bite off more than you can chew. Take an existing design and improve its known weak points.

Example....E50 clutch: build from lighter but stronger material, use stronger spring system, incread friction material area and spec better clutch lining, add some type of brace. For the bell, machine from stronger material instead of stamped steel. weld on the gear and add holes to lighten.

Easy project that solves many E50 clutch problems, and should be complex enough/cover enough methods to satisfy your course requirments.

We have been promised clutches so many times. Step up to the plate and make it happen.

Salsa Salsa /

I heard jake dropped out of school.

(Casserollers) ∴ Μ Λ Ι Ζ Σ ∴ Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I heard jake dropped out of school.

:-P

To hijack thread.. to clutches

Z50/Monza crank and monza clutch will fit in e50 and allow you to have a manual clutch.

It is not practical at all and stupid unless all you are doing is sprinting.

Salsa Salsa /

Hows this coming

I would buy this if it were available. Seriously.

Its not coming.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account