Re: Review: Samurai G3 Pipe for Peugeot

John M. /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

UPDATE 1: I have now been using this pipe for almost 6 months (commuting on my TSM 4-5 days per week) and it's holding up well. It developed a pinhole leak about a half inch below the ballpoint, which I patched with a small dab of JB Weld for now. As I said in the video review, adding some rivets to the baffle was a must for me. And it turned out aluminum rivets couldn't take the abuse (remember these pipes are mounted directly to the swingarm, so they feel every bump in the road). Steel rivets did the trick long term.

UPDATE 2: It not appears that Treatland is now stocking this pipe also. They're calling it the AJNIN G3 pipe (get it?) and they have it in red and silver baffle colors for the same price as 1977 Mopeds which stocks the blue baffle.

https://www.treatland.tv/peugeot-AJNIN-G3-performance-exhaust-pipe-RED-p/peugeot-ajnin-g3-pipe-red.htm

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account