Re: Performance shock for Honda Express NC50?

Tate The Great /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

I would look on ebay either for something off of an ATV or a "pitbike" or a kids dirt bike or something.

I got a set of these for my Hobbit.

They look awesome and seem like they will function really well. I haven't ridden on them yet so I can't attest to there performance but yeah, they seem like they should do really well.

They make them with the Express/scooter style with the eyelet at the top and the 2 prong bolt deal clevis on the bottom mount. They also come in a bunch of different lengths and colors and you can buy them individually.

Otherwise you could find something used on ebay. Since you just need one you are really kind of spoiled for choice.

Something like this for example.

Can be had super cheap.

Just figure out the dimensions you need and find some super bad ass mono shock off of a crotch rocket or something.

Just make sure the stiffness is adjustable.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account