SSR Lazer 5 moped upgrades

Mitchel Yancey /

Anyone else have a 2011 Lazer 5 moped? I'm looking to upgrade mine and looking for tips on what to do to reach max performance. Hoping I can get it to go 60mph eventually.

Re: SSR Lazer 5 moped upgrades

The first thing you need to do is take off your head and see if your piston is the size of a half dollar.

Mitchel Yancey /

What will that tell me? What if it isn't?

a 49cc is a 49cc i am not spliting block and putting a stroker crank

my motor will be as is factory 49cc motor and matching number block

yours be the same for same bike year etc as i see yours will be highly modified also

work done to my 49cc will be all in head work , cam , exhaust , carb , gears and auto clutch just to keep up with a ported 2 stroke,with big expansion chamber

but i will put all money on mine leaving first

if any one knew what a 49cc race was it would be fun also

no gears unless came with stock block as in my lazers they are stock with 2 gears now i can use them

so the hot variator set up will work for 49cc 2 strokes if set up correct or the 2 speed some tomos came with and others

this 49cc race is for real mopeds also not race bikes

if you want to race a fast 4 stroke then race my 106cc as above specs

This should clear things up sorry if I'm confusing you

Mitchel Yancey /

So just need to upgrade the cam, exhaust, and carb to make it go faster? I don't need to upgrade to an 80cc engine? How fast does yours go with these upgrades above?

MY MOPED CAME FROM THE FACTORY AND SAME MOTOR BLOCK 49CC WITH PROOF OF THIS ALSO ON TITLE AS IN MOTOR NUMBERS MATCH FOR 49CC BLOCK

WE ADDED A STROKER 110CC CRANK ,HEAD, CYCLINDER TO THIS 49CC BLOCK ... BE IT NOT HARD TO DO AND WILL BUILD ANYONE THE SAME IF THEY WANT ONE JUST ASK ME

BUT LET ME TELL YOU THIS

I WILL POST A VID OF MY SMOKIN BURNOUT WITH MY 12 LBS SLICK BURNING OFF THE BACK OF THE RIM SOON

ARE YOU SHURE YOU ARE STILL READY TO RUN WITH THE 4 STROKES LET US KNOW WILL POST ALL ENTRIES ON THIS WEB SITE

AND YES MY DEMO IS REGISTERED IN CALIFORNIA IN MY NAME AND LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA AS A REAL PEDAL MOPED

A WILDFIRE IS A MOTORCYLE NOT A MOPED AT ALL IT IS 4 SPEED AND NO PEDALS AT ALL MAKIN IT A NOT A MOPED

WE NEED TO TEACH ENTIRE USA WHAT A MOPED IS

THE CHINESE CALL SCOOTERS MOPEDS AND NEVER WILL BE . BUT THEY TELL USA WRONG INFO TO GET PEOPLE TO BUY SCOOTERS THAT ARE MOTORCYCLES

WE NEED TO FIX ALL THIS AND GET EVERYONE EDUCATED

Mitchel Yancey /

how much are the upgrades...and what is the top speed?

been out since 12/05/09 when our 2009 arrived lazer sport 5 in usa now 2010 upgraded in looks only (same) ped looks only so if you see an 09 model it will have blacked out wheels from us in california 2010 has polished lip on alloy wheels thats it but if check prices very low compared to any other new moped parts out therebeen out since 12/05/09 when our 2009 arrived lazer sport 5 in usa now 2010 upgraded in looks only (same) ped looks only so if you see an 09 model it will have blacked out wheels from us in california 2010 has polished lip on alloy wheels thats it but if check prices very low compared to any other new moped parts out there no one has new since mopeds been here since 70s all are old stock lazer mopeds are newest pedal moped in usa but i promise they are here to stay jerry

Mitchel Yancey /

So are you just going to keep not answering my questions?

been out since 12/05/09 when our 2009 arrived lazer sport 5 in usa now 2010 upgraded in looks only (same) ped looks only so if you see an 09 model it will have blacked out wheels from us in california 2010 has polished lip on alloy wheels thats it but if check prices very low compared to any other new moped parts out therebeen out since 12/05/09 when our 2009 arrived lazer sport 5 in usa now 2010 upgraded in looks only (same) ped looks only so if you see an 09 model it will have blacked out wheels from us in california 2010 has polished lip on alloy wheels thats it but if check prices very low compared to any other new moped parts out there no one has new since mopeds been here since 70s all are old stock lazer mopeds are newest pedal moped in usa but i promise they are here to stay jerry

What the Fuck?

Mitchel Yancey /

who is this guy posting random stuff? Not even answering the questions

You have a 4 stroke engine. They deal with mostly 2 stroke engines here.

BryAn eurism /

BTW be ready for when the gears break and you can't pedal. Little birdy said bad batch of bikes this time around. Really dude, ITLR you will find any 49cc scooter 4T to be more reliable in every aspect than the SSR, sorry to break it, pardon the pun. For true moped reliability, 49cc 2T and tunable, you were only about $300 away from a new Tomos, now it's more like 600. Or you can buy my QT50 and go 40 something

yes. goodnight lovers.

Mitchel Yancey /

how much is your QT50? And what year? Any Pics? Where are you located? I really want a top tank kitted moped that is more reliable.

I never understood why post that stupid shit over and over and over over over over overover... my 2cent.

If you plan to think a kitted moped is reiable.. that is funny.

I'm losing my shit over how good this thread is.

so many lulz, so little time.

My kitted Vespa has been super reliable. Granted I've only had it this year though.

Mitchel Yancey /

I don't see why a kitted top tank wont be reliable if it's been done right?

BryAn eurism /

OIC. Just move to Jersey, where every black Tomos LX goes 55 with just a Biturbo, popped collah, no kit needed beeYOTCH! Wicked pissah

Also, trying to understand what this guy was trying to say hurts almost as much as "Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?"

Always I will hear those mystical words of Jerry Deuby echoing across the Milky Way.

wheres the original thread from jerry? this shit is almost as funny as "this shit can't be real".

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account