I should also add that I wouldn't need the chain slider if I used different hardware for my lower motor mounts. I used hex head bolts and they *just interfere with the chain. Some countersunk holes and the right hardware would fix that issue instantly. After a few hundred miles though, I've had no issues and consistent chain tension. So good to go in my book.
The hardware is clearly viewed here.
Also keep in mind I had to to some considerable cutting to my case and frame to make it fit. While I didn't have the revolution swingarm, the bolt holes for it were already stripped out and the stabilizer guideway cracked, so I just cut it all off. That may have not been the ideal solution, but I only wanted this motor on this frame, so I didn't mind. I'm not going back to a silly variant frame. That and the chances I find the right swingarm are basically zero.