Honda NC50 Exhaust

Sean Marczewski /

I have a 1981 Honda NC50 that I have added a honda hobbit malossi cast iron 70cc cylinder kit to. I'm now looking for a pipe to install to it to hopefully maximize top end speed. Was wondering if anyone knows of any that will attach to the kit and still fit on the NC50.

Re: Honda NC50 Exhaust

Sean Marczewski /

have to hack and weld unless you buy a week ends bolt on pipe.

mpds 005.JPG
mpds 001.JPG
techno boss pipe 009.JPG

week ends

week ends pipe.jpg

Sean Marczewski /

Don't have the equipment to hack and weld anymore so I need something that will at least bolt onto the kit and clear anything. Not, too worried about the side mount because that is easier to figure out.

Would something like this work out?

https://www.treatland.tv/honda-hobbit-jamarcol-pipe-p/hobbit-jamarcol-pipe.htm

Sean Marczewski /

Sean Marczewski /

I don't have the original header anymore for the moped. I'm not sure if it would bolt onto or fit the new cylinder kit either.

jamarcol has to be heated and bent is all I believe

Sean Marczewski /

There really isn't anything out there that will bolt right onto the malossi kit?

week ends are the only ones you have to contact them, they also make and nu version which is almost identical to there nc verision

https://www.treatland.tv/WEAK-ENDS-honda-urban-express-NU50-pipe-p/weak-ends-urban-espress-pipe.htm

pic is the nu pipe on an nc frame. that is an nu50(urban express motor) in an nc50's frame

week ends pipe.jpg

Sean Marczewski /

Thought it would be a lot easier to find a pipe considering how popular NC50s are.

this is in the buy sell forum right now and I believe he used it on his nc50

FS: WEAK-ENDS honda hobbit performance pipe - used, version 1 - $120 shipped

Matthew Chedda (supremo13) — Sep 25, 2011 04:12PM

FS: WEAK-ENDS honda hobbit performance pipe - used, version 1 - $120 shipped

^^^ Be real hard to beat that deal! And a hand made pipe, to boot.

that week-ends pipe in the above pic is mine or was mine until i sold the bike. but thats the only pipe that will bolt up to a nc50 with out hacking and welding. you have to get a hold of them to get one.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account