Crazy wayne ported my kit and check it out "V

2S4Blood Hanson /

heres is my moped crazy wayne ported my kstar modified my estoril and made me an intake that son of a bitch rips. this is for all who dont believe his shit tears ass. this is only a 7 port kit by the way not the 12 or 13 port he is doin

Re: Crazy wayne ported my kit and check it out &qu

unreal man

Re: Crazy wayne ported my kit and check it out &am

campeona del mundo (supercharger pappardelle) /

ehhh i cant really tell if that made a difference....looks like it preforms like any other kmart kit.

how much did he charge for the porting? gps it.

Why are u wearing 2 pairs of glasses

WOW....YOU WENT THIRTY......and the ground was pretty damn blurry!! OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOZZZ

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

i mean, how can you even tell that's 30? those speedos are worthless when it comes to accuracy.

i believe you. but that video really isn't saying much.

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

it looks slower than guzman and that was just a stock a55 top end.

looks like a rippar

I saw Guzman today. Looking like hell but rippin.

<table border="0" width="348" style="border: none; font-family: Myriad, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif;"><tr><td colspan="2" style="border: none;"><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowNetworking="all" src="http://w1230.photobucket.com/flash/tagWidget.swf?mediaURL=aHR0cDovL2kxMjMwLnBob3RvYnVja2V0LmNvbS9hbGJ1bXMvZWU0OTYvd2VlbmlldG90cy9zdGV2ZXItaW0tZ29pbmctdG8tbGV0LXlvdS1maW5pc2gtYnV0LWNyYXp5LXdheW5lLW1hZGUtdGhlLWZhc3Rlc3QtbW9wZWQtb2YtYWxsLXRpbWUuanBn"; width="348" height="347"/></td></tr></table>

ᴛᴇʀʀʏ ᴅᴇᴀɴ /

stever?

same difference :p

haha whoops

"Why are u wearing 2 pairs of glasses"

The same reason he's wearing that gay scarf thing.

you gotta get transition lenses

Hahaha, yeah, and after you get transition lenses, you can get a dragon pendant to match the dragons on your bowling shirt. Careful though, give them a minute to adjust or you'll fall down the basement stairs on your way to play D&D

UPGRADE

Puch speedos have a pin stopping them at 30mph

His bike was revving for like 5 seconds after his speedo was pinned... anyone with a set of ears and eyes can tell this, despite the video being "blurry as fuck"

As for his bike, it really just seems like a well tuned K-star to me, but without any accurate speed readings it's hard to make a call. OP should post GPS numbers on flat ground to have something to compare with a normal k-star/phbg/estoril setup with the same gearing

2S4Blood Hanson /

not a bowling shirt its a shirt from this band as you can clearly see.

id like to see all ur vids of your bikes going faster. ill get a gps vid my the weekend.

as for the 2 pairs of glass andys right i should get transitions haha or lasik but thats besides the point. the vid is for the moped not my scarf.

you guys are good at talkin shit and riding slow. ya'll should come spit a shitty rap album. then you can be just like eminem

Metal kids get hot chicks

2S4Blood Hanson /

STV has it right there is my gf on her suzuki fa50 i got her for christmas. its not fast.

Matt Mahloch -- MBM Customs /

If it was on a moped maybe it would be cool, not your scooter. Mopeds use pedals. My guess is you just did 43 at 9,000 and it hade a little left to maybe hit 47.

Aside from me giving you shit.

The kit you have and the new ones Wayne is doing are quite different.

I still want to see the new kits Wayne is doing, I think they will be impressive. If you take away your dislike for Wayne and just look at the product and its numbers it should perform quite well.

what's your gfs number?

2S4Blood Hanson /

i only dont have pedals because they wouldnt fit on because my pipe was too big therefor i am having 30mm spacer made at the machine shop so i can still have pedals. they are just off until i get them back. so its no scooter.

aside from me defending whats not important. can we maybe get back to the point this website is here. the reason is for people to learn from others so we can collectively make bitchen mopeds. i had quite a bit more room to hit much higher rpms i still havent hook up my trail tech vapor but that will show everything but that wont be for a few weeks.

p.s. my plug is black as fuck and i only hit 340 degrees and it the piston has ringland porting and many cooling holes.

as for the rest of you who have nothing better to do other than sit around and talk shit heres another video you can make fun of to try to fill you boring meaningless lives a little more enjoyable.

its my first built honda express. theres plenty of dumb shit in there

"can we maybe get back to the point this website is here. the reason is for people to learn from others so we can collectively make bitchen mopeds."

Exactly, not here to listen to wayne be a cunt to everyone. Now that he's been such a dick everyone thinks he's bullshitting all this stuff. He should just post a video and shut everyone up. This is already annoying.

2S4Blood Hanson /

ricky has it i tried making a post called lets get crazy wayne a video camera a few months back then he sent me an email and called me then did all this custom work for me. hes a pretty nice but ur right he is kinda a dick on here but only for learning purposes.

i know i know he says a few things that dont need to be said but the best way to learn is if you feel like a total ass. then you never want that to happen again. and you learned. im assuming thats how he was taught and thats how he is teaching. maybe its not the best way but shit it worked for me.

maybe my shits not the fastest and i had 2 pairs of glasses on but at least i have a pretty dope moped.

so someone near him with a video camera should get ahold of him and record some shit. and put an end to this

this is what 48mph looks like...stock 70cc airsal with a tecno boss on a heavy magnum

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Fy8Wcrl8UC8"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Fy8Wcrl8UC8"; frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

haha, I wasn't making fun of you, I was making fun of transition lenses. The bike seems rad, now get gps numbers and a video of something other than the ground and we'll be more interested.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account