suggestions on my a55 port map please,pic included

velvetunderground /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

hey, so i followed jesse advice on the port map for the a55 that he suggested, this will be my first time doing this, i figure why not just jump into it, whats the worst that can happen? ancor my piston ohwell! after the fiasco i just had with the paint on my frame stripping i don't think i will be riding anytime soon.

ANYWAYS!

exhuast cut up to 2.7mm, widen to 24mm, in to an OVAL shape.

intake cut the window down to 3.7mm, widen to 26.4mm Square shape.

Piston dome cut to 1.8mm on EACH side.

Intended durations 155 exhuast, 140 intake, 115 transfers.

Ive already matched the cylinder to the 28mm header on my pipe, looks a ton better, cleaned up all the transfers.

anyways, any tips suggestions? should i redo the port map but do i have the basic premise for the shape you think?

Also check out what i did tonight, ducati cdi! got spark, really happy with that,used some handy weather proof connectors for easy plug and play.

This is the bike but im going to have to repaint the frame, got some major peeling action...

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account