Re: how got this? In loving memory...David Andrew

Organ Robbin' /

It was last year, I think it happened late 2008. I dont remember the exact date but I got a chance to talk with the other guy involved, James, at the latebirds rally this past year. He was in a wheel chair at the time, but was doing great in his recovery. I personally didnt know Dave nor James very well when I first met them. I went and hung out with them in Hunington Beach, we had a rad time. I got a flat and James let me use his tire off his own bike to ride back up north where my car was at. They showed me a good time and were really cool. Its a shame that bad things happen to good people. They both t-boned an SUV that ran a red light...who didnt even stop cause she didnt have a license. It makes me sad to think that people Dave knew a lot better than me lost him because of it. I only hung out with them one night but I wish it would have lastes longer. I wonder how James is doing. Maybe someone else could give an update. James seemed really happy at the latebirds rally despite all the pain I'm sure he had to suffer.

You must log in before posting to this forum.

Click here to login.