Re: 3 shoe clutch issue

Rob Thomas /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

those stock clutch bells are pretty hearty. mine has some scoring. eh, whatever. my scored bell worked better than the so-called "lightened" clutch bell.

I am having the same issue as you, Clayton. only it is very, very intermittent. happens only once in a long ride, but when it happens it's always at a time when I don't want it to.

I have the Paz springs and I spent a lot of time tuning my clutch. I am actually pretty confident in my tuning skills. my clutch is where I want it to be. If it was doing this every other stop, as your post says (is that accurate?), I would totally retune it ... I live in SF and it's all stop and go out where I live. In my case, it is doing it once in a blue moon (per long ride).

I am gonna try changing the fluid and get a new gasket and sealer (been leaking a bit). fluid level has been fine, though. eh, mopeds ...

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.