The glue is Devcon's 1 minute epoxy. It comes in a double syringe thing. I got it at autozone a while back. The cork is just a roll of cork gasket material. Also available at autozone, just ask behind the counter.
This was my second time re-corking clutches. The epoxy from last time held up great, I had to scrape it back off when I re-did them.
I was totally surprised to see this when I opened it up. It most likely had to do with the nut holding the clutch on not being torqued properly. Luckily I had an impact gun handy this time around.
Now maybe I can finally get to tuning my PHBG correctly.