Re: souping up my honda v matic

Get Blatzed /

yea, v-matic is on the variator side cover. it's what they call their variable trasmission. you;ve got a pa50I or pa50II. what color and year do you have? if it's a pa50I, its a lot more work to make it fast... if it's a pa50II, throw on any hobbit cylinder kit, a proma circuit exhaust, and upjet the carb....

You must log in before posting to this forum.

Click here to login.