puch kits

is this a good kit for my 77 puch maxi right now im running a proma gp pipe, a 15mm bing carb, and a metal bing air filter. if this is not a good kit im open to suggestions

thanks- kyle

http://www.treatland.tv/puch-70cc-treat-kit-head-party-p/puch-treat-kit-70-head-party-2.htm

Re: puch kits

anyone?

I've had great luck with that thing. Just make sure to chamfer the ports.

There are tons of people running that kit, and they have had good results. Do some searching, and you'll see what I mean. Also, in the future, you might want to wait longer than 16 minutes before bumping your post.

That is exactly what i run. Does great!

best kit for the buck!!

OK... I've been researching chamfering for the last few hours. What exactly gets filed down? I cannot seem to find anything in wiki, turning, or repair that get specific. Lots of pictures of case matching, and piston mods, But I CANT FIGURE THIS ONE OUT!?!?!?

not the same cylinder but you get the idea...

basically what you want to do is use a file to smooth out anything in the cylinder that a ring might snag on. i personally didnt do it on my k-star when i had it, and it was fine, but i do this to all my kits now. might as well, only takes a couple minutes to do it well.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account