Okay, here is what I've got going on.
Powdercoated the whole thing myself... in my basement... (THANKS SAM!)
The crossbeam is a piece of a fence post Harvey gave me- that I ground down and welded to the frame.
The tank is from a Solo Odyssey but I had to get creative to install the petcock.
The Cylinder is for a Yamaha Jog with the radiator being a polini moped radiator (radiator may change) The pump is an ARF33 racing pump made for a Malaguti (this too may change)
The pipe is a metrakit Derbi pipe that I cut a couple of times and rewelded to get it into a usable angle- of course I also had to add some spacers on the pipe side pedal arm to get it to properly clear.
The intake is a four petal 24mm intake for a DIO and the carb is a 24mm OKO that Josh gave me. (Carb is going to change- OKO sucks- but for now since I am broke it's doing it)
Lights and wiring are custom and I have Mags I need to strip, coat and install. I also have a TJT for it, but I'm going to break it in on the stock vario.
In all honesty it's been more work than money getting this bike to this point. Most of the parts and stuff have been pretty easy for me to get over the months, it's just figuring out how to make them work that has been the tricky part.