E50 or ZA50 for the Korado

Henry /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Got a Korado. Had an opportunity to pick up a za50 2 speed motor with low miles. I was planning to purchase a 70cc kit and carb and whatever I need[budget is around $400].I was planning to build the ZA50 with a kit rather than mess around with the Korado motor. Would I be better off putting in the ZA50 in the Korado with a kit,carb,intake and aftermarket pipe.Than putting the kit in the stock Korado motor. I am considering it because it's a 2 speed compared to a one speed I have right now in the Korado..Can I transfer the Korado clutch and the cdi to the ZA50? Need help on this

I could be riding the bike and taking my time adding the kit and other stuff on the 2 spped ZA50 then when done I can do a swap so I can have a 2 speed on the Korado.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account