suzuki fa50

i actually have a couple of questions, first is there any way to get this thing to go over 27MPH!!! and is there a way to convert that 6 volt over to a 12volt system? i cant find 6v lights anywhere and i can get 12v at wally world to replace them.

Re: suzuki fa50

Yes you can convert to 12v, but why not just retain the factory 6v system and buy the bulbs from your local suzuki dealer? Msrp on the taillight bulb is like 63 cents.

Also batteries plus is making 6 volt bulbs all kinds of easy to get. They actually changed the company name from batteries plus to batteries + bulbs. They have a hella selection, and good prices too. Most of the workers don't know what they are doing as far as the new bulbs go, so you have to make sure its the right one.

to make it go faster than 37 remove oil injection and premix cheapest mod it costs about an hour if you are slow like me gives 1-5 mph. next get an expainsion chamber, don't get the simo it is a pretty high hitting pipe that eats your bottom end. idle i would get the proma that they quite making in the 80's ish. and since that is pretty close to impossible your next option is hack and weld i have a biturbo its to high for me but it keeps up with most other stock bikes with an expainsion chamber. maybe try an estroil. this should get you to 35 ish. there are more threads about more stuff you can do.

meh meant to make it go faster than 27 and you can just put 12v lights in a 6v system it won't hurt any thing

drill holes in airbox and go on a diet and speed tuck. should get you up to 30-35.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account