Re: Honda Express

Tate /
This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Jbren, the 16-19mm is in reference to a new carb. I can point you in the direction of a cheap 19mm carb that will work for you. Also yes, the jamaracol pipe will bolt on and will give you speed. But you will have to make some support for it in the back.

Thats a pic of the little bracket deal I fabbed up. Its not perfect, but it works. I think if I remember right its made out of a metal shelf I found on the curb and a butter knife.

This is the carb I use now.

http://shop.hkmotos.com/product_info.php/products_id/69?osCsid=19adf54b06ce68b9a92f6e2b8edb90cc

I used the little rubber and metal intake thing it comes with to attach it to my express intake. It actually works really well.

Honestly though dude, I would just play around with a pipe, a nice uni pod air filter, maybe some nice reeds, and the stock carb for a little while. I wouldn't kit it right away, chances are you are going to be disappointed or wreck your kit and maybe your engine. Get the most speed you can out of the stock cylinder, then kit it.

Once you can go over thirty five on the flats on the stock cylinder for a long ride, then you are ready to kit.

This single post is part of a larger thread. Start from the top or view this post in context.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account