qt50 prefprmace exhaust

so i was wondering if any one could help me find a new exhaust for my ped thanks if anyone can help

Re: qt50 prefprmace exhaust

---------------- LaZer ------------* /

If you want a bolt on performance pipe, the only option is a Jemco pipe for about 200 bucks with shipping. Even then you have to have the mounting brackets welded on when you get it. I had a killer pipe made from a Kx65. A buddy of mine cut and welded it for me. I used the manifold pipe from the stock exhaust, and the brass bushing from the header pipe off the trizinger I cannibalized. Total cost was only 55 bucks. I've also used a bi-turbo exhaust in the past from 1977mopeds. Cost is about 80.00 bucks or so, but then again, you'll have to manufacture a header pipe.

laserboy you are incorrect about the bolt on pipe, they do make a jemco, a dg which in on ebay if you type in dg zinger, and there is also a dynoport pipe which is super rare. i just picked up a dyno port for 50 bucks that i found on craigslist and i attached a pic of it

1244114360_0530091851a.jpg

---------------- LaZer ------------* /

Yes, I forgot there is also the DG pipe on Ebay, but the header pipe that comes with it won't work, because it is bent like the stock Trizinger header pipe. It will Interfere with your kick stand as is. I've never heard of dynoport pipe. It looks pretty sweet, but I imagine it's a pipe that's no longer produced since you said it's rare and I imagine that it would be pretty tough to find one. If you know of a source, Let me know because I'd like one for myself!

The DG will work if you bring it out the left side and are using the entire YT60 engine with pull start (like I am). I'll post a performance review soon.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account