ATTENTION ALL URB EXPS NU50 TUNERS

What carb upgrade did you use? Due to the double flange carburetor intake and reed block i'm not sure how to find an intake that will fit and allow me to upgrade my carb.. Anyone got any suggestions?? Will the after market carb intakes and reeds for the Hobbit work??

Re: ATTENTION ALL URB EXPS NU50 TUNERS

Search: Rick and Urban Express

He opens up intakes and sells an adaptor.

19 phbg (knock-off); took a pocket bike header, chopped it and bolted it to the stock intake, then attached the spigot carb using rubber hose. 50+ on a malossi kit/polini (knock-off) pipe/boysen reeds.

I also did something similar on my NC but with a 15 SHA.

Ricks are real nice if you can't do it yourself.

you can use a motobecane shorty intake, then clamp on a SHA if you are planning on going 16 or smaller.

i used ricks intake, but trimmed it a bit so it fit better on the 82 frame im using.

Modded intake is in attached pic

1243471182_100_1456.jpg

here is a pic of the adaptor bolted up to the modded intake

1243472016_100_1491.jpg

All put together and on the bike with a 19mm phbg carb and uin filter . Runs pretty good with a 70cc DR kit and simo pipe

1243472303_100_1280.jpg

rubber plugs for the removal of your oil pump . A must for kitted nu50 bikes .

1243472486_100_1635.jpg

Modified variator for more top speed , Note the windows cut in it to allow the weights to travel much further

1243472710_100_1296.jpg

Let me know if you are interested in anything like this

I'm interested in everything. Mainly the intake and adaptor and oil pump plugs. Is there anyway you could take off the auto choke hose inlet on the reed block?? cause i found that the bike runs much better without the auto choke. I believe my auto choke is broken causing it to constantly richen the mixture even when my engine is hot... If you could tell me how much you're charging for everything that'd be awesome!

Dude i think i have an idea about the intake Plus i think a 19mm is gonna be to big for your 50 id try maybe a 16 or 17 Del PHBG or clone and sum jets. IDK im still gonna blast you at this weeks race!!!!! Dont forget Saturday green flag drops at 9pm

I sent you an email . And as far as the nipple for the auto choke , I can just drill , tap , and plus with a stainless fastener . No worries man , Im on it . Holla

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account