e50 vs za50

hey, I'm not so new to peds but i'm new to puch engines...but I got a currently stock Pinto I wanna make go fast (45-50ish mph...hopefully) and I happen to have my choice of an E50 or a ZA50. Any opinions on which to go with? From a cursory read in the wiki it seems like the e50 be the way to go...anybody wanna tell me otherwise?

sexxy thank yous

Re: e50 vs za50

I used to be an E50 man.....then i discovered ZA's and i just love em, theyre especially good where i live cos its very hilly..

so ZA50 got some more low end?

this argument is old as dirt. fact is...they both rule. e50s easier to get parts for better for unbridled blasting. za's=coolest 2 speed ever made, gods gift to mopedders, sacred magic wonderment. but don't go kitting the shit out of it, bearing failure happens and it's a very sad thing. the seven hoodeeedigs whirl like magic.

† CH∆D † /

sell me your e50. Please?

I have a few e-50s here ready for a rebuild and have some special ZA 50 stuffed race cranks being made right now.. just in case people are putting the insane gila kits on them

fred

stock za50's low end are the shit.

Hey ffreddie, how much for one of the e50's?

ZA50 race cranks? I want one.

Like Timo said, the E50 is easy to find parts for, and the ZA50 is just pure awesome when it's built right and in good condition.

E50 case halves split vertically, so slap it together and you're good to go.

ZA50 case halves split horizontally, so end-float tolerances, shims...

i have much love for my e50 with a 65mk on it but after i got my za with a 65mk i dont think i cant go back just as fast on the top but rip so hard on the low end so much fun so you will sale me your za and run the e50

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account