diy adjustable boost bottle

my bike's on crack, ha

Re: diy adjustable boost bottle

Regardless or function/effectiveness that's awesome!

It was bogging up top so I tried a non adjustable bottle I made. It cured it but I also lost some power up top too. Then I got the syringe and dialed it in. Now it's got a hint more power and no bogging. Next I'm going to smooth out the inside of the intake manifold where the fitting is, hopefully it will give me a little higher top end. Maybe I'll even try the balloon instead of the bottle trick.

or * of

Shouldn't post while driving.

lol

bro you has going to get impail on that thing

Rob @t ATTN! Burrito /

sure that wasn't a jetting problem? shit i was just in baltimore too i coulda got a bunch of those for free if i needed.

Today I polished the intake where the fitting is and also rounded the top of the reed holder's bridge. When the plunger is farther out the bike idles waaay higher and seems to be lean at idle but fine up top but when the plunger is farther down my top end seems peppier. I checked for vaccuum leaks and it's fine, weird huh. I need to replace the syringe with a balloon and see what happens. F*cking stupid, I know, but I'm keeping myself entertained. Syringes and balloons, now only if I could incorporate a spoon in there somewhere...

The balloon

Do you have a video of it running with the balloon on there?

You should try one of these! It is sure to increase performance.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account