The bike ran fine after all the upgrades. It also has a LeoVince exhaust. The idle problem came on after about putting 200 miles on the kit. First it wouldn't stay idleing at lights without goosing it so I adjusted the idle screw and played with the mixture screw. I took it out for a spin went up a nice hill but started losing power. When I got back the idle was real ruff and then it would die. I changed out the spark plug because she look a little black and switched out the 92 jet I had and threw in the 90. There was no difference in the bikes performance and it wouldn't stay idleing for long. I know the headgaskets are fine so I'm not losing it there. I'm at a loss and fear the bottom end seals are shot. But I'm not sure of the symptoms for that.