Puch crank bearing shim problem solved???

check this out! I think this is the REAL solution!! but of course we need to find them for cheaper!! Benji??? Euro dudes? Help!!! it needs to be 17x40x11 not 12!!

http://www.easyparts.nl/showarticles_info/0101076236/0-156-627-607-1047-2170/6203-St-Maxi-Lager-(Nw)-Ring-Versmalde-Binnenring.html

sanding circlips, machine cranks, leaving shit out and shimming!! lame!! they just need the correct bearing I would think!!

Re: Puch crank bearing shim problem solved???

wt?

link failhttp://www.easyparts.nl/showarticles_info/0101076236/0-156-627-607-1047-2170/6203-St-Maxi-Lager-(Nw)-Ring-Versmalde-Binnenring.html link fail

what the Carpet are you talking about?

i've read numerous posts about people not being able to get the bottom cirlip on with SOME of the race cranks!! and then i got one with the same problem!! the Mek Eur crank from italy. nice crank but the circlip slots are a bit off!! if you haven't experienced this yet, you will!! the cranks were made differently for different years, i guess!! nobody has come up with a real solution!! I've heard talk of a different size bearing, well the width anyways is 11mm instead of 12mm. this would be the best solution if the bearings can be found. you might need to shim it a bit after that but nothing major!!

interesting; so for some reason the dmp needs that narrower bearing too now..or some of them do at least maybe. cause i think that would solve the problem with mine pretty good. hrmrmrm. if that would work i'd rather do that then machining / different shims etc

exactly!!

anyone know where one could buy these in the states

no, thats why I posted this thread!! word on the streets is they will be available at the greatest worst moped shop in the near future!! yeah!!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account