Requested: cyl angle pics of Puch 64ccPolini+ P4P

I am looking for pictures of the angle a 4 petal Polini kit sits at with a Polini 64cc cylinder kit for a puch.

Reason being is that's the cylinder that's going on my 'blue disaster' , the tomos bike.

So it will be an A35 with a slightly lowered engine angle , previously was running an Alukit Malossi 4 petal dealie. Well whatever i was having problems with the exhaust flange threads dealie guys, so i figure, that's a good enough reason to try a polini kit out, right?

i'm horrible.

I just need to know if it will clear my stupid frame or not! pics would be totally less than three'd.

Re: Requested: cyl angle pics of Puch 64ccPolini+

you should get a 19mm carb for that.

That doesn't answer my question, thank you though.

Do you have pictures of a polini 4P on a polini 64cc kit ?

big pic

thanks a bunch man! I'm pretty sure that it will clear my tomos with those pics, so i ordered a polini 64cc kit + that intake from my local moped shop.

I'll be posting pics of my finished build next week. I have the polini 4p, i still had to cut fins, however, not as many as the picture above. Custom made an intake that curves left and is a shorty, so i only had to cut enough fins for the intake to clear. That left the carb kind of tucked on the side and not in space. The pic above isn't necessarily in space either, but that's more fins than what I would've wanted to cut.

Cutting those fins isn't such a big deal cause it's on the cold side of the cylinder. When the gas evaporates it absorbs a lot of heat as it changes state from a liquid to a gas

derbeez ryderz /

if it helps at all you dont have to de-fin as much with a malossi 4 petal.

if you mounted the carb like that on a Tomos wouldn't it be pointed strait up?

i believe the malossi 4P angle isn't as steep as the Polini. that's why I'm going with the polini.

yes, the tomos angle will make it close to the tank. I will run a slightly longer intake to try and combat this. ALso my motor is lowered a few degrees.

you could use a header bend and two rubber mounts to kick it out to the side. I think Dellortos can be mounted about 40 degrees from level.

probably, but i have a mikuni flat slide.

I think Mikunis no more than thirty degrees.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account