Incidentally

The setups people are posting these days are CRAZY. I remember when I first started poking around this site, people either had a polini puch or an airsal Tomos, with either a tecno exhaust or a modified stock one - period. A 14mm bing was a performance carb and the only way to mess with your gearing was to put the wheels from a two speed puch on a one speed puch. If you were going 30, you were going faster than most people, and hardly anyone was going 50. This was only four or five years ago. Now, people have performance everything - from the ignition to the chain to the cases - and you can't even keep up with the pack at a rally if you do less than 40. I think its totally nuts.

Re: Incidentally

i remember when coke was just a drink and a joint was a bad place to be and moped was the past-tense of mope.

Remember when sex was safe and motorcycles were dangerous?

"When I was a kid safe sex was not fucking while you drive..."

Remember when old people talked about the old days....just kidding haha yea every year the mopeds get faster and faster aint science cool!!

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account