OK, rode it home, so yeah, It runs.....
Thanks for all the resposes, but this is what happened....
1.I was running a Spree head= HEATED UP VERY HOT dont ever use one!
2. the metal head gasket had to be honed out to accomidate the piston head, Polini did not supply a head gasket
3. I cut too close to the decompression hole, it blew out and started leaking....
4. Had a Harrd/ soft seize... it was soft cause it didnt freeze up, but it came on suddenly and hard, back wheel locked up
5. When I re ground a new head gaket and installed I thought all was solved.
6. Wait, I had just installed a decomp cable, because I put the stock head back on, yet I am using Magura brake levers, and the travel for the cable is more thatn the stock set up, so it was constantly engaged and decomping the damn thing . My wife pointed down and said look oil/ smoke comming out the decomp piston area.
7.Ripped the cable off and fired right up!
8. Rode it home with no problems...runs like a champ!