aftermarket/mod parts for hero majestic pacer 90's

nerdzilla No mo Peds no mo /

whats out there and what is the closest match up? a friend is getting some non restricted headers from a guy who makes em, but i dont know shit outside of that.

Re: aftermarket/mod parts for hero majestic pacer

Check with BJ at Handybikes I have a HM Panther, and he had mentioned that he might have some 60cc kits coming in this spring.

word. i was there today. it was his day off.

Yeah, I was looking at a hero majestic panther and did some research. The company made a bunch of mopeds in that time, the Ankur, panther, pacer, gizmo, etc. The power specs on there web site from india has some of listed at 50cc, some listed at 60cc, and some listed at 75cc. From the pics the bottom ends all looked the same, but I never bought the bike so I never really got into it.

theres jugs out there.... im looking for a new pipe? hacknweld or a clamp.

so where are the Jugs?

I hate to break the news to the Hero lovers out there, but the family who owns Hero Majestic has closed there factory for now and is considering stopping the production of mopeds. I know you may think this is bullshit, but this came from BJ. I found this out last week when I was last stopped in to Handy Bikes looking for a bottom end to the Heros 60cc engine I have. By the way HB dos not have any more of the 60cc engines, and if they did you need the bottom end and the cylinder, but the crank from the 50cc can cross over to the 60cc.

They look like Moby knock-offs...any French cylinders fit?

How can that be? They are the only other bikes besides tomos out there!

On the contrary there are several other manufacturers of mopeds left in the world. Unfortunately we can not get them, because the paper cost way too much money for the dealers. If I can remember correctly HB has not imported Heros in two years, and the last order for parts ( which BJ still has a peripheral of ) was last year when I got my engine.

As for the French connection, Moby parts do not match up, but Heros motors at one point in time wher talking to Peugeot, so maybe look there. I would love to find a 102 or 103 to do an comparison but for some strange reason central Ohio has vary few Pugs.

It looks like it might not be too hard to fit a french engine to it. Lots of performance options in that case. Though that's probably not what you are looking for.

I have a hero ankur I was thinking about putting a pug motor on. The frame is tube and big and strong. It rides nice just want more power from it.

I have an entire 60cc reedvalve engine for the hero majestic I would be willing to sell. It is complete and ready to bolt on, cdi, clutch, reedcage, cylinder, even comes with the carb.

how much chat?

chad?

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account