Peter! Tell us about the CDI's Treats has

so lets here the deal with these new cdi's treats has. Benji said to ask you.

Re: Peter! Tell us about the CDI's Treats has

ahhh! the MVT Premium... Great price too!! wowowowow.

well... its got a tiny Internal Rotor, has digital variable advance with logic, like a choice of a dozen or so boxes of curves to pick from.. SICK SICK 12V lighting coils, an extra switchable wire you can wire up to have an instant 30mph rev limiter (for euro mobile dynos and girl riders of course!) haha jk about the girls my girl blasts most dudes. Can't do any better top of the line best shit ever bling bling to the max!

super easy to hook up and set up, ask me for the wiring diagram!

Pretty much unlimited revs to the moon!

thanks dude!

yikes, that is super cheap!

Wanty so bad.

3 big ones though

I will be homeless but my timing will automatically advance

Yes! So cheap!

Peugeot Ducati CDI by Malossi....i love it....love it, love it, love it.

points are for suckers....power is in the ignition.

i like points.

I hope this is something he will have in stock for a while

peugeot version SOLD OUT!

smart people among us.

yea!!!

did peter get to paly with the new puch cdis yet?!

they are still settling on a the correct cdi box, little patience and it should be around soon.

#CrazyWayne™ rocks. #CrazyWayne /

I like points to their good for 14,000 RPM,s to if you now how to set things up.

Fast Bat out

puch CDI's almost done!

dudes... that shit is gonna blow your mind without blowing up your wallets.

Treats!

Kyle the Velvet Quaker /

Goody goody, I can't wait for those! Hopefully Benji gets enough!

tomos cdi ??? :(

hey peter, could you post the wiring diagram?

i just put that cdi in the picture on the ppls champ shit has better lights now. I mean damn the mvt puts out great lighting.

i can't decide whats worth more the cdi or the moped. u really need a pic to get it hahahaha

yeah, it's really quite beautiful, just got mine along with a buzzetti sidestand from becanerie today.

the way all the engine parts are coming together is really elegant.

i understand now why the malossi decomp head is better...the malossi 70 has decomp but doppler does not. i imagine this makes it easier to push start.

i notice that the phbg in the picture above is clamp on, which makes me a bit concerned as i have hose mount...may not have enough clearance for full variation. stock av10 with malossi 4 petal makes carb sit at angle...hose mount no problem. but polini makes it sit inside.

any thoughts on this?

custom intake :D

Wiring diagram please

Jesus Christ $370 for the puch.

I'm still way to new to the cdi game, what exactly does this preminum version do that the original adventure pack (which is what I have that I was gong to put on my new maxi build) can't do? I was excited to put cdi on this bike but now I feel like it's gonna be a total letdown.

just wondering what advantages that power dynamo would have over this.. generates more power for lights, maybe more reliable?

Yeah dude 370 seems steep. I'm ignorant, so please tell me what this does for 370 dollars. I mean that's a lot.

got any technical specs or schematics for these things?

just got the puch one for my 505, yeeehaaaw

nick let us know how it goes man

sick. finally MTV for puch. bitchen lights, tiny internal rotor and digital variable advance = best bolt up puch cdi.

you know you can make your own cdi?

magnetic pickup, timing curve is in the boxes...cheap scooter shit can be made to work with a lathe/mill, boring bar or a way to change the taper. There is soo much out there to play with. Hell you can even design your own CDI boxes if you want.

I do like the pug ones though, you need a nice balanced internal rotor and limit the distance between the pickup and spinning rotor when you're turning that sort of rpm. For puchs and other crappy mopeds...you're points are more than sufficient and for those who want to pay 370 bucks, you should realize that you're not going to see a rapid change in performance. Its like buying an expensive supercharger for a car and only running 2lbs of boost.

If you cant make shit perform with points you need to drop the cdi and back away now.

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account