ok so cut about 3 inches off, i cut it about a inch from the last bend so the pack would have something to clamp on to . i put it on a stock bike since my other engine listed before is apart for a bearing switch , i want to test it on that bike since i have been running it on that set up and the change would be obvious, but since that will be next week i tried it on the stock bike. it seems to have more low end and starts screaming earlier than before , it has a second change in tone with my other set up when you start reaching the top end range , with the stock it changed once and held that tone and pressure solid , i rode my friends leo vince and it seemed to do a the same thing.
its been raining straight for days , as soon as it lets up in the next few days and i can get the malossi back running i will test it on that bike and if i dont reach 50 and the sound is off then i will know i did the wrong thing ,if it is not better i will be trying a few suggestions and or welding it back on( i go to welding school ). if it is better ,than i will post pics of what i did to it.. fingers crossed.. thanks for the input.