Boyesen power reads on Malossi 4 petal

Treats has them up now.

Has anyone used these and can attest to their performance gains?

Just wondering because on the Malossi 4 petal you would have to buy two of them making it about a 50 dollar investments in reeds.

For 50 dollars I would hope a big difference.

Re: Boyesen power reads on Malossi 4 petal

its not about making a "big" difference. these are for the tuner trying to squeeze every last drop of performance out of their moped.

i think, and i repeat think, that the boyesen reeds come in packs of two as they are designed for pyramid reed cages so you will actually only have to buy one pack.

prob best to ask treats but this is the case with all the boyesen reads i've seen

roadent$ craig /

doesnt anyone ever read?

"If you are on a puch polini or a peugeot 103 with a 4 petal malossi reed set up you need two sets. You also have to lightly dremel or file down the aluminum cage block for the reeds screws to fit since the boyesen reeds are a lil thicker total than the stock ones. I've tested these on the malossi 4 petal, but not yet the polini one or the other generic brands. prepare for even more low end and mid range, yikes. well worth it."

Yes i read it, just wanted to see what anyone else was thinking, and before you ask. The ped I will be putting it on has practically everything you can already get/do to it done.

eek, sorry craig. i was only speaking from my experience with boyesen reeds.

Brian - I would agree your ped probably has everything you can "get" for it, but I doubt everything that can be done to it has. Fast parts =/ fast bikes.

not trying to sound cocky in the thread, and I understand you can put parts on a bike and not be fast.

I was trying to weigh the performance gain for the money spent for where my bike is currently, and generally I trust Benji's opinion.

So despite that, I bought them and then realized even if I don't notice much of a difference I smiled when I clicked purchasing, knowing I'd have a package on the way, and something new to toy with on my bike.

cheers

) Cupermcnewbster ( /

benjis magnum is a super blaster with the boyessen reeds. I'm not sure what else he is rocking, but its fast.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account