turbo?

i have my moped a 20006 coolster f5, custom metalflake matte black paint, it has a custom 85cc bore kit, strait pipes made for my bike by one of my buddies who works at harley davidson, new performance variator and lightweight clutch assembly and now my buddy (mentioned above) gave me a mini turbocharger for it, should i add it or no? i have already been clocked at rockingham speedway going 75mph and just wanna know what u guys think

turbo?

though that is fast. That is a scooter and not a moped... this is a forum for mopeds...

Re: turbo?

<www.scooterbbs.com>

thats youre best bet right there.

scooterbbs

appreciate the info but still give me a strait answer? add the turbo or not?

to do what? add it or not?

Make up your own mind.

Klen Kahdidlehopper /

i dont think i would want to go faster then 75 mph especially on such small tires. maybe on a well built magnum. so my personal opinion is no dont add it. but if you feel inclined go for it

We talk about mopeds where, ya know, older motorized bikes with pedals and large wheels (16 or 17 inch). Most of us know nothing about scooters and very few of us are highly technical tuners with a broad range of knowledge.

Is that a 2 cycle motor? Reed valve case inducted? You might get a performance boost with using a turbo but would think that hitting 75mph is FAST ENOUGH on such a small scooter!

If it is 2 stroke, RUN AN EXPANSION CHAMBER EXHAUST STAT!!!!

yes, add the turbo. then get a nos kit. after that you should get some neon under your scooter.

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

didn't you already see the profile pic! he already has neon DUUUHHH

Do they make spinners that small?

▣ß@ηℊℙℐṔ∃▣ ™ /

he hopes so

lets put some hydrolics on it and make it bounce and dont forget the tassles on the end of the grips

i cant ride that, you sit on it like girls pee. not for me.

ehh yeah ok turbo on a moped really? neons-gay, harley pipes on a scooter-even gayer, wheres the fin a the 97 inch woofer?

Frostback Ditch /

Shit bro, a scooter from 20006? Whats it run on, pimp juice?

In all seriousness, turboing mopeds doesn't really happen that often, as we run 2 strokes. Best bet would be a scooter forum.

- Summerai - Christine L /

he does have fucking neons! bahahaha!! different strokes for different folks i guess. speaking of strokes, yeah i agree, if that is a 2-stroke you need to toss huge chamber on that thing.

should you or should you not?

ITS A FUCKING TURBO AND YOU HAVE A FUCKING SCOOTER!!!

if someone gave me that thing i would not eat or sleep til its installed! although i would stick it on a 4 stroke honda monkey bike instead...

Dukes (Mrdr 133) /

sell it all(the scooter and the turbo), and invest in a mutual fund or CD. then use the return to buy a MOPED! the CD will yeild a nice gain steadily over time, u can use this to kit your moped and modify it to look better than stock. THEN you can redeem some of the cred you lost by posting pics of a shitty star trek rejected looking scooter on a moped sight

Wow, this thread is full of win...

I thought it was pretty damn funny, and then I checked out your profile 'Technodj'...

And now it's HILARIOUS! Wow, I have seen some damn ugly scooters, but that thing just about takes the cake man. You also talked of 'pimping' your scooter...yeah, different strokes for different folks I suppose. Your scooter is probably a 4 stroke, judging by the fact that you put a Harley Davidson pipe on it and didn't LOSE power...which means that even if it was a moped, you'd get pretty much the same response, cause we really only deal with 2 strokes here. That doesn't mean that people don't know anything about them, just that nobody cares about them.

Really though dude, I'd find yourself a moped and then come back to talk to us (and for gods sake, stop calling your damn piece of granny scooter shit a moped too...)

Oh man I keep going back to the twin chamber Harley pipe and laughing so hard that my tummy is hurting :( I don't think I've ever seen a stupider looking vehicle in my entire life. You ride around on that and don't get the shit kicked out of you? Oh wait, right...you're flyin by at 75 mph, or so you say. I'm pretty damn doubtful of that anyways though.

Seriously though, it makes it even more funny that Harley pipes have the twin chambers because they have v-TWINS - therefore two exhaust ports. But as far as I know, your scootard probably has one - amirite?

i love to pimp and fine tune/upgrade my moped so far i got it up 2 65-70 range. my cousin matt vassallo is in the m-a in the military as well look him up

--------------------

lookin to start a scene in raleigh drop me a message or im. i have cruized all around nc so hit me up and lets do this!!!

PFFFFHAHAHAHAHAH

Wow what a faggot.

lol i already have neon...........

..........thanks guys ur a great help :( u could at least be nice about my mistake! excuse me for thinking it was a fuckin moped! so all of u can suck my fuckin dick!

How could you not know that your scooter was not indeed a scooter.

the uneducated youth out there scares me....

I've never seen so much shit dropped on one person at one time. At least let him breathe a little. Joe

Ahaha, I'm the one that needs to be able to breathe...I can't 'cause I'm laughing so hard.

Sorry if we offended you, but it just seems so silly...

Scooters, last time I got my eyes burned out by the pages of colour ads of them when searching for mopeds on the buy/sells; cost anywhere from 2 grand - as much as like $8,000 for higher performance factory ones.

I have no idea what your performance modifications may have cost, but someone spent way too much money on that ugly plastic 4 stroke thing. If it were a moped that had that much money spent on it, it would be a sexy machine...probably turn heads of even the most die-hard moped haters. It would also probably -actually- do close to 60mph.

And not knowing it wasn't a moped is a crappy excuse - it's 'moPED' - PED! as in pedals!!!

There's something seriously rad to all us mopeders about mopeds - and it's that they make people smile when they ride them. There's just something so cool about these cross between bicycle and motorcycle vehicles that makes them really cool. There's nothing like pedaling out of the driveway and pulling the clutch lever and the bicycle suddenly turning into a powered device.

Scooters are to mopeds as Segways are to walking. They're just uncool.

Holy shit, I just checked out your profile again man. Did you seriously buy a moped!?

You'll thank us in the future :)

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account