*Back*Again*Tomos*Sprint*

I've made my mind up. I should be getting the 2006 Tomos Sprint tomorrow. I gave up on the 2004 Tomos LX, the guy seemed shady about selling it and wouldn't call me back. He probly sold it and didn't want to tell me. Anyway, my question is about my fuel ratio. It says 50:1, and if I change the exhaust, and air intake/filter do I need to change my mix ratio? Could someone explain the about in the mixture, per gas and 2 stroke oil ration???? I need some deep schooling so I don't seize my engine or burn my stuff to a crisp. Thanx much.

Re: *Back*Again*Tomos*Sprint*

I forgot one thing too. With the exhausts that fit a sprint, is there anyway of knowing which ones I don't have to modify my pedals or an easy fix for a pedal mod with an exhaust. Thank you again.

exhausts that fit are sold by the engine for tomos you probably have a a55 or a35. some one who knows these bikes can tell you or just post a picture. as for mixing ratio i would mix at 50-1 to 32 -1. if the bike is running hot mix in more oil if it is just warm (you can keep your hand on the ignition for more than a minuet) i would mix a bit less.

2006 is an a55 im pretty sure. premix 32:1 and take out the oil tank under the seat. the biturbo fits without modification and upjet like 3 jets, with a technigas it will clear the pedals but it interferes with the kickstand.

Just got her today. She's an A35. Stock everything. Talked to JCAMS, I think I'll heed his advice. Thank you all for your input it is invalueable and keep it up.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account