other shocks??

Hey anyone ever tryed using any other kinds of shocks on a moped? like dirtbike or scooter 300mm types for the rears?

Re: other shocks??

you have to watch because sometimes they are too thick and they dont fit. or they are too stiff, or to soft. but if they are any cheaper than 50 bucks then go ahead and buy em up.

i was looking some that where like 100 each way adjustible 300mm long and 72.90mm wide id love to try em out.

I am trying to find a nice shock for my honda express. I want one with gas or hydraulic goodness.

I put a set of Progressive Suspension 12 inch shocks from a Harley on the back of my 90 Tomos Golden Bullet. All I had to do was put a couple of spacers in the bolts to bring them away from the frame a little. Boy, did they improve the ride! Here's the URL for a picutre: http://www.angelsonline.com/ebay/peds03.jpg

aaaa i see yea thats what i thought i was just wondering if it was like a big no no or before i did it.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account