80cc sachs reed valve Kit

http://www.treatland.tv/Sachs-moped-athena-80cc-48mm-reed-valve-cylinder-k-p/sachs-80cc-cylinder-kit-505.htm

I am thinking about kitting my sachs 504. So with new bearings and seals. other wise the crank and clutch look good. I have heard about clutch problems. it there anything I can do to prevent this?

Re: 80cc sachs reed valve Kit

also is what size carb should I go for? I'm thinking 19mm.

will that fit a sach M1 Hercules

I don't think that's a 504

The sach I have is a 504 I know for a fact.

504 and 505 motors have jugs that should be interchangeable.

IRE gymme made a special clutch, he made the plates in the clutch smaller and added a 3rd clutch disc... I havent heard about it working yet, but I think he is still building the Foxi back to what it used to be.. he ate the crank.

I would like to see what gymme has done.

<www.mopedstl.com>

dammit

http://www.mopedstl.com/forum/

Look for Humanaqarium or however he spells it. I know he has pictures.. and stories lol

I found it! Sweet

I have a 19mm dellorto with my 80cc Sachs kit... Runs good... But yeah.. Be prepared to rebuild the clutch a lot unless you find some solution to it... I have yet to find one... Clutch just went out again a week after i had it fixed a couple days ago.

hey guys, sort of unrelated but also related..

i'm looking to sell my complete sachs 505 engine with a 80cc reed valve athena. new seals and bearings, transfers matched. comes with extra clutch pads/discs. $300.

pick up in seattle. i have to move and it's got to go.

Are you sure you wont ship that, cause I am thinking about that vs. a n/o 5051d for my g -3, how many miles on it?

I'm really interested in that and will see if I can get the money. I'll be in Seattle next week.

so what I have read is that the bold spins it self off causing the cluch to not engage.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account